College Station Gutter Debris & Limb Removal
At Backyard Comfort & Pest Control, we offer two removal services — gutter debris and tree limbs — for your property. Not only do these services help improve the look of your home or business, but they also keep pests out by making your home look less inviting. Here’s a look at the services we offer.
Gutter Debris Removal
Are your gutters a forgotten area that allow ants and mosquitoes to thrive? Clogged leaves and debris can build up then ants are able to build nests and stagnant water collects allowing mosquitoes to breed. We offer two options: (1) a 1X or 2X a year gutter cleaning or (2) it can be a service we perform while we are already there performing other services. If we are already there it is an extra $10-$50 or starts at $80 if we are making a special trip for this service.
Benefits of Gutter Cleaning
Gutter cleaning is often an overlooked chore but it’s an important one. It’s something that should be done regularly, as it comes with many benefits. They include the following:
- Prevent water damage to your home. When gutters are full of debris, they can’t properly drain water away from your home. This can cause water damage to your home as well as roof rot and other damage to your roof.
- Prevent pest infestations. Gutters can get clogged with debris, which can serve as the ideal breeding ground for insects, rodents, and other pests. Even if they don’t breed there, insects and small animals will be attracted to the stationary water and will use it to drink or seek shelter.
- Improve the appearance of your home. When gutters are full of debris, they can be unsightly and take away from your home’s curb appeal.
- Extend the life of your gutters. When gutters are full of debris, they can get clogged and damaged. This can shorten their lifespan and require replacement in a shorter amount of time.
Do you have tree limbs that are touching your house? This creates easy access for ants into your home. We will cut and haul off the limbs that are causing the problem in your yard. We offer three options: (1) a one-time service, (2) a 1X a year annual service or (3) as an add-on while we are already there performing other services. If we are already there it is an extra $10-$50 or starts at $80 if we are making a special trip for this service.
Benefits of Tree Limb Removal
Trimming trees can be beneficial in many ways. They include the following:
- Decreased pest activity. If there are no limbs that are touching the house then carpenter ants, other insects as well as wildlife have decreased access into your home.
- Healthier trees. Removing branches keeps your trees healthier because fewer nutrients are required for your trees. This means healthier fruit as well as less risk of disease and pest infestation.
- Less damage. Removing limbs is less wear and tear on your house when there are limbs that constantly rub on the roof or the siding. It is safer for your property in the event of a storm as well.. Bad weather can cause limbs to fall onto homes, cars, pools, and other property, causing significant damage. Dead tree limbs are serious issues that can be dangerous to you and your family, so get them cut promptly to prevent financial losses due to property damage.
- Higher property value. Untrimmed trees give off a shabby appearance. Dead trees can give off a bad vibe, while trimmed trees look so much better. They make your home look well-maintained, which can increase your property value if you ever decide to move.
Contact Us Today
Not everyone enjoys yard work nor do they always have the time for it. However, maintaining your yard is highly beneficial, especially when it comes to keeping pests out.
If you are tired of mosquitoes, ants, and wildlife taking over your yard, see how Backyard Comfort & Pest Control can help. Our gutter cleaning and limb removal services can help your yard become clean, beautiful, and pest-free. Contact our knowledgeable College Station professionals today. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services or it is free. Give us a call today at (979) 324-3223 to schedule a consultation.